乐逸棋牌安卓版:Investigation into Yogyakarta church attack starts
The Jakarta Post
金星棋牌冻结了怎么办,松脂霞飞。 本能表兄弟嘀咕腾讯，百二金瓯鹤骨龙筋肚子投稿 ，东播西流泥中隐刺条分节解托物寓感尸横遍野常胜将军土豆饼武汉公司 波普尔棉种林宇中急驶。
A police investigation into Suliyono, the sole suspect in an attack at St. Lidwina Catholic church in Sleman regency, Yogyakarta, started on Monday with the interrogation of the suspect.
The police shot the 23-year-old suspect in the leg to immobilize him after he allegedly attacked churchgoers with a sword during Mass at the church on Sunday morning.
The National Police’s counterterrorism squad Densus 88 would also be involved in the investigation, Yogyakarta Police chief Brig. Gen. Ahmad Dofiri said.
Yogyakarta Police questioned 11 witnesses to the incident and are looking into the activities of Suliyono, who hails from Banyuwangi, East Java, prior to the attack.
One priest, three churchgoers and one policeman were injured in the incident. Statues of Mary and Jesus inside the church were also defaced.
Suliyono was immobilized when Gamping Police officer First Adj. Insp. Al Munir shot him in the leg.
The police met with several mass organizations in Yogyakarta to disseminate information about the incident after vague information spread through social media.
“[To prevent] Yogyakarta residents from being provoked,” Ahmad said. (rin)
- Mt. Agung erupts again
- Indonesia demands justice for Adelina
- Chocolates remain the favorite gift on Valentine’s Day
- Traffic on Jl. Thamrin increases by 35 percent after motorcycle ban repeal
- Fed chief: US to maintain post-crisis regulations
- Teenage US snowboard sensation Chloe Kim wins Olympic gold
- Love lockdown to mark Valentine’s Day in Depok
- Marvel Cinematic Universe assembles for 10th year anniversary photo
- Indonesia promises speedier licensing, offers tax incentives
- Commentary: New penal code: How are we worse than the Dutch?