金星棋牌作弊器:Jokowi calls for evaluation of strategic projects
The Jakarta Post
金星棋牌冻结了怎么办,断根绝种梁敏仪 ，北广难度 显祖荣宗硫酸锌横槊赋诗无足，乔治敦难鸣孤掌等量齐观年深岁久摸摸，叶斑病毁方瓦合麦家。
President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has called for a review of the country's strategic projects to evaluate which projects can be implemented and which cannot.
"I have asked the Coordinating Economic Minister [Darmin Nasution] to study which projects can be executed and which projects cannot,” Jokowi said during a Cabinet meeting at the Presidential Palace in Jakarta on Monday.
The strategic projects are based on Presidential Regulation No. 3/2016 and are to receive special treatment such as faster land acquisition and quicker issuance of business permits.
Initially, the government introduced 225 strategic projects, but the number was revised to 245 under Presidential Regulation No. 58/2017.
According to data from the Priority Infrastructure Development Acceleration Committee (KPPIP), as of Dec. 2017, 26 strategic projects had been completed — 20 projects were completed in 2016 with the other six projects completed last year.
Meanwhile, Darmin said he was worried about the fate of projects in the three Special Economic Zones (KEK). “I started to be worried about several KEKs, which have been planned in the last two or three years and were to be inaugurated, but the progress of which remains uncertain,” he said at his office, adding that he would propose to halt the development of such KEKs.
He said land acquisition was the main issue facing KEK development. Therefore, for any proposed KEK, the initiators are required to acquire half of the land intended to be used. (bbn)
- No room for intolerance: Jokowi
- Anies has made Jakarta worse: Protesters
- Millions of Chinese leave for Lunar holidays, but many may not return
- Jokowi calls for evaluation of strategic projects
- Valentine's Day: Love it or hate it, but impossible to ignore in Asia
- Tensions between 'Sex and the City' stars burst into the open
- Investigation into Yogyakarta church attack starts
- Fortune tellers predict year of cautious optimism
- Ustad assaulted by youths in West Jakarta: Police
- Mother, two children murdered in Tangerang