最新棋牌游戏大厅:Mother, two children murdered in Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
A mother and her two children living in the Taman Kota II residential area in Periuk, Tangerang, Banten, were found murdered in their house on Monday.
Jatiuwung Police chief Comr. Eliantoro Jalmaf said he could not provide any information regarding the motive for the murders yet. “We are currently examining the crime scene”, he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
The bloodstained bodies of the three victims were found at around 3 p.m. in a bedroom, while the father was found unconscious in another room. The father had suffered a stab wound.
Tangerang Police chief Sr. Comr. Harry Kurniawan explained separately that the case came to light when the victim’s neighbors had become worried as they had not seen the family since Monday morning.
The neighbors then entered the house and found the victims.
The bodies were sent to Tangerang General Hospital for autopsies, while the father was taken to Sari Asih Hospital to receive treatment. (vny)
- No room for intolerance: Jokowi
- Anies has made Jakarta worse: Protesters
- Millions of Chinese leave for Lunar holidays, but many may not return
- Jokowi calls for evaluation of strategic projects
- Valentine's Day: Love it or hate it, but impossible to ignore in Asia
- Tensions between 'Sex and the City' stars burst into the open
- Fortune tellers predict year of cautious optimism
- Mother, two children murdered in Tangerang
- Investigation into Yogyakarta church attack starts
- Ustad assaulted by youths in West Jakarta: Police