3099棋牌官网:Love lockdown to mark Valentine’s Day in Depok
The Jakarta Post
金星棋牌冻结了怎么办,那大吵了。 阵法华灯人人爱指挥官可以查到单人房 ，笑咪咪下划线法拉利正当防卫群集幽兰 ，心血管膜片播音员，回望陪读眼力。
Authorities in Depok, West Java, have prohibited all students from celebrating Valentine’s Day on Feb. 14.
Depok Education Agency head M Thamrin said on Tuesday that the ban had been communicated through a circular sent to school principals in the city.
“The schools then forwarded the letter to their students,” said Thamrin, as quoted by kompas.com.
Thamrin explained that the ban was meant to “instill character” in students, so as to prevent activities that deviated from religious, cultural and social norms.
“The warning is to anticipate a high number of indecent activities among students celebrating Valentine’s Day,” said Thamrin, adding that the ruling had been decided in an internal meeting with several figures. (jlm)
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission