Organizers struggle with technical glitches
Ramadani Saputra and Fachrul Sidiq
The Jakarta Post
A number of technical problems have plagued the 18th Asian Games Invitation Tournament, which left the local organizers with considerable work to be done before the real event in August and September.
Battling Jakarta’s notorious traffic jams was among the obstacles preventing athletes from arriving at venues on time, while several technical glitches happened during the games in the spor...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote