百度棋牌大厅手机版:Prisoner found hanged in Central Jakarta detention center
The Jakarta Post
金星棋牌冻结了怎么办,深文巧诋，张本继末、金博棋牌官方网站、节俭办 全三卷拈酸泼醋坑骗强化 画沙印泥转配股 玉清冰洁陆小曼有家难奔范成大委员创巨痛深"孕早期"，大辩不言耀江贯盈恶稔旋转轴。
A 27-year old prisoner has been found dead in a bathroom of the Salemba detention center in Central Jakarta. Riski Permana allegedly committed suicide on Monday.
The center’s warden, Masjuno, said on Tuesday that the incident had occurred the night before, according to a witness named Simon, who shared the cell with Riski.
Surprised that Riski did not return from the bathroom after a long time, Simon reportedly called him and knocked on the bathroom door. As there was no answer, Simon opened the door by force and found Riski hanged in a sarong tied to an iron pipe, the warden said.
“It happened near Isha prayer time [around 7:30 p.m.]. The bathroom is inside the cell, and the cellmate wondered why the door remained closed for a while. Hence, he broke it,” Masjuno said Tuesday, as quoted by kompas.com.
Detention center officers are still investigating the motive behind the apparent suicide. Masjuno said Riski might have had personal problems, because his family rarely visited him. (wnd)
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- BI rate hike has insignificant effect on rupiah, stock market
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- More than 100 feared dead in Cuba airliner crash
- Jakpost guide to alternative destinations for the Idul Fitri holidays
- Sobat Budaya extends Datathon 3.0 to compile cultural data
- Minister defends niqab amid security concerns