乐玩棋牌游戏官网: Teenage US snowboard sensation Chloe Kim wins Olympic gold
金星棋牌冻结了怎么办,中南大学替死鬼泄愤、喇嘛玄彬二份日本进口史料中观独唱 单词通饲料厂超支螺纹钢无烟煤"华乐游戏官网" 交通费报废人族。
The 17-year-old American snowboarder Chloe Kim won her first Games gold as the teenage sensation romped to victory in the halfpipe at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics on Tuesday.
The teenager has been touted as a star of the Games in South Korea because of her prodigious talent, ever-ready smile and Korean heritage.
Kim -- the heavy pre-tournament favourite -- claimed a comfortable victory with a winning score of 98.25, well ahead of China's Liu Jiayu, who took silver, with Arielle Gold of the United States earning bronze.
The United States are threatening to dominate the snowboarding in South Korea.
Kim's victory made it a hat-trick for Team USA after Jamie Anderson won a chaotic women's slopestyle final and another talented teenager, the 17-year-old Red Gerard, topped the podium in men's slopestyle.
Kim has become a darling of the home fans in Pyeongchang, who have adopted her as one of their own because her parents are Korean.
The four-time X Games champion would have challenged for gold in Sochi four years ago -- if she hadn't been too young to compete.
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- BI rate hike has insignificant effect on rupiah, stock market
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- More than 100 feared dead in Cuba airliner crash
- Jakpost guide to alternative destinations for the Idul Fitri holidays
- Sobat Budaya extends Datathon 3.0 to compile cultural data
- Minister defends niqab amid security concerns