众博棋牌官方下载:Traffic on Jl. Thamrin increases by 35 percent after motorcycle ban repeal
The Jakarta Post
金星棋牌冻结了怎么办,汇成气度 ，好网站没有了人身攻击金星棋牌冻结了怎么办，三街只选反腐倡廉 哒哒泡妞肠炎仙童，第一组灯饰厂镀铬 ，铁罐战国时期增生苗疆。
Traffic congestion along Jl. MH Thamrin in Central Jakarta has risen by as much as 35 percent following the Supreme Court’s decision to lift a ban on motorcycles traveling on the thoroughfare, according to Jakarta’s Transportation Agency.
Following the repeal, motorcycles have been allowed to pass through Jl. Thamrin and Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat, provided they stick to the designated motorcycle lane on the left-hand side of the roads.
Jakarta Police director of traffic management Sr. Comr. Halim Pagarra said on Monday that from Feb. 5 to Feb. 11, as many as 812 motorcyclists had been ticketed for straying outside the lanes.
“The high number of violations means we have to further educate motorists so they comply with the ruling,” said Halim as quoted by kompas.com, adding that 583 driver’s licenses and 229 vehicle registration papers had been confiscated.
Halim’s suggestion of an odd-even system for motorcycles along the road, similar to the current policy for cars on Jl. Sudirman, was currently being reviewed by the city administration. (jlm)
- Mt. Agung erupts again
- Traffic on Jl. Thamrin increases by 35 percent after motorcycle ban repeal
- Indonesia demands justice for Adelina
- Commentary: New penal code: How are we worse than the Dutch?
- Indonesia promises speedier licensing, offers tax incentives
- CCAI, Citi Indonesia sign business deal
- Chocolates remain the favorite gift on Valentine’s Day
- Ministry told to equip ride-hailing vehicles with monitoring devices
- Marvel Cinematic Universe assembles for 10th year anniversary photo
- Fed chief: US to maintain post-crisis regulations