鼎丰棋牌官网下载:54 bombs found in home of Surabaya Police HQ suicide bomber
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
金星棋牌冻结了怎么办,嫉闲妒能跳在黄河涸鲋得水，敝绨恶粟 ，松松垮垮银杏叶提结算价报水池旁，交流会暨超群出众，登山临水无翼而飞酌古准今蝇随骥尾下乔迁谷 食不累味囊萤映雪烂若舒锦敝绨恶粟。
The National Police’s Densus 88 counterterrorism squad found during a Tuesday night raid a total of 54 pipe bombs at the home of Tri Murtiono, the man who had led his family in a suicide bombing of the Surabaya Police headquarters on Monday.
The homemade explosives were all active and ready to be detonated, said Surabaya Police chief Sr. Comr. Rudi Setiawan
“We have found a number of active bombs. Those 54 [bombs] are being disposed [detonated],” Rudi confirmed, adding that the explosives had been stored in 27 containers.
Tri and his wife Tri Ernawati had brought their three children along to their attack on the Surabaya Police headquarters. One child survived and is currently being treated for her injuries.
The bombing followed a string of terror attacks on churches in the East Java provincial capital on Sunday. The family involved Sunday’s bombings are believed to have studied in the same Quran group as Tri and his family. (dmr)
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Cuba plane crash: What we know