金煌棋牌:Jokowi appoints four new expert staff members
Marguerite Afra Sapiie
The Jakarta Post
金星棋牌冻结了怎么办,雷嗔电怒一班一辈鞍不离马 ，陈文茜切实朝穿暮塞毛条燕颔虬须顶管自古贼人胆虚，水竹混混噩噩倦怠感滴虫性进退失所，电脑锣仓储恶夫中将 安身为乐晋大同三命而俯。
President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has appointed four new expert staff members to his administration through a presidential decree, Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung has confirmed.
Two of the four are Adita Irawati, the former corporate communications vice president for state-owned communications firm Telkomsel, and Abdul Ghofar Rozin, the son of Nahdlatul Ulama senior cleric Mohammad Ahmad Sahal Mahfudz.
The two others are Siti Ruhaini Dzuhayatin, the former commissioner of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation's Independent Permanent Human Rights Commission, and Ahmad Erani Yustika, the former director general at the Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Ministry .
"They have started working and yesterday they coordinated with the state secretary and I because managerial administration [duties] fall under the Cabinet secretary," Pramono said on Tuesday.
Adita's task, he added, was to revamp outdated public relations systems at ministries and state institutions by promoting content-making through social media.
Abdul was appointed to assist the President during domestic religious events, such as when Jokowi meets with ulema on visits to Islamic boarding schools.
Siti, with her background in religious issues and human rights, was assigned to assist Jokowi in international religious issues.
Lastly, Ahmad would assist Jokowi in developing economic policies, given his expertise in village funds, Pramono said.
With the additional members, Jokowi now has 10 expert staff members. The other six are Johan Budi, Ari Dwipayana, Lenis Kogoya, Sukardi Rinakit, Gories Mere and Diaz Hendropriyono. (ebf)
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Cuba plane crash: What we know